St Annes Church had been the main feature of the village for centuries. Information is available from the main menu under the headings
CHURCH DOCUMENTS Written items include extracts from Cox’s Churches of Derbyshire, Allocation of church seat (1799), a Short History by a local history gorup, the NADFAS report, and Articles on Church Tablets and Windows
MEMORIAL INSCRIPTIONS. The results of a detailed survey, with a full transcription of each gravestone, together with index and map.
PARISH COUNCIL BURIAL GROUND. This is similar but less detailed.